To provide women with a venue to hone their professional skills in order to help maximize their professional and personal growth. We do this by providing relevant guest speakers, educational materials, and the opportunity to serve in leadership roles. We do not judge or grade but instead provide a safe environment for women to develop, grow and achieve the confidence that comes with accomplishing goals individually and as a group.
Next Dinner Meeting:
July 10, 2019
Presented By: Cary Stephan
Monthly Dinner Meetings
When: 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
Time: 6:00p - 8:30p
Cost: Members - $30.00 (with pre-registration)
Guests - $35.00
Where: Ports of Call Restaurant
210 Holiday Court
Annapolis, MD 21401
Members who register by 5:00pm the Tuesday BEFORE the meeting will save $5.00. After this cut-off time, Member's will be required to pay the Guest rate of $35.00.
Get Social! Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn!
Core Values of the American Business Women's Association
Are you interested in joining ABWA and the MD Capital Chapter? Download our Prospective Member Brochure today:
ABWA Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
Connect with ABWA
9820 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66212
The mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together business women of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support and national recognition.