Next Dinner Meeting:
April 8, 2020
Communicate with Charisma, Clarity, and Compassion
Presented By: Keith Scott & Rebecca Klein Scott
Join us for our Chapter's first ever Virtual Monthly Meeting!! That's right, COVID-19 is not going to stop the Maryland Capital Chapter from providing its members with great business and market relevant material!
This meeting is offered at NO COST to members and guests!
Monthly Dinner Meetings
When: 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
Time: 6:00p - 8:30p
Cost: At this time, Virtual Meetings are being offered at not cost to both Members and Guests.
Where: Virtual Meetings are now in place until restrictions are lifted for the state of Maryland during COVID-19.
Members who register by 6:00pm the Sunday BEFORE the meeting will save $5.00. After this cut-off time, Members will be required to pay the Guest rate of $35.00.
Get Social! Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn!
Core Values of the American Business Women's Association
Download our Prospective Member Brochure today:
ABWA Proud Code of Conduct
- All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
- Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
We've got spirit, yes we do! We've got spirit, how 'bout you?
MD Capital Chapter Polo
Show your ABWA Maryland Capital Chapter spirit!!
The Chapter is placing an order for NEW Maryland Capital Chapter Polos!! Reserve yours TODAY for only $26.50!!**
The Chapter logo will be on the front left "pocket" area and the National Logo will be on the sleeve. Logos will be screen printed (NOT embroidered).
**To receive better promotional pricing, the Chapter will be placing ONE collective order on behalf of all interested members.This is NOT a fundraiser and the Chapter does not retain any portion of the $26.50 paid to reserve your polo.
Connect with ABWA
9820 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66212
The mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together business women of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support and national recognition.